Thank you for considering joining our affiliate program. We are excited to offer a 20 percent commission on all sales made through your unique link. This is a great opportunity for content marketers to earn extra income by simply sharing their love of our products with their audience.
We believe that our products and services have great value and can help improve the lives of those who use them. We would be honoured if you would join us in spreading the word about what we do.
To get started, simply sign up for an account and begin sharing your unique link. We look forward to working with you and are confident that you will be successful in promoting our products. Thank you for your time and interest.
Affiliate Dashboard Preview
Guest Post Dashboard Preview
Affiliate Marketing and Guest Posting FAQ
Get 20% recurring commission on your referral purchase.
Yes, In order to best explain recurring commission, it is first important to understand affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a type of online marketing in which a company rewards an affiliate for each customer that the affiliate brings in. The compensation model for affiliate marketing can vary, but one common type of arrangement is known as recurring commission.
Recurring commission occurs when an affiliate is compensated for each subsequent purchase made by a customer that they referred. In other words, the affiliate continues to earn money from the customer as long as they keep making purchases from the company. This type of arrangement provides an incentive for affiliates to continue promoting a company's products or services, since they know they will continue to receive payments as long as their customers keep buying.
Yes, you can add wpgosocial.com affiliate links. You can also add affiliate links from other programs as long as the blog content is relevant to our target audience.
A guest post is a blog article that you write and publish on someone else's website. This is a great way to get your name and work in front of a new audience, as well as build relationships with other bloggers in your niche.
To guest post, you first need to find blogs that accept guest posts. Once you've found a few good options, reach out to the blog owner and pitch them an article idea. If they're interested, they'll usually give you some guidelines to follow.
Once your article is published, be sure to promote it on your own social media channels. This will help drive traffic back to the host site, as well as increase your own visibility.
Wpgosocial.com is a popular blogging platform that allows users to share their stories and ideas with a wide audience. Guest posting is one way to get your content in front of wpgosocial.com large, engaged community.
To be considered for a guest post on Wpgosocial.com, your submission must meet the following guidelines:
- Your article must be original and unpublished elsewhere.
- We're looking for well-written, insightful pieces that offer something new to our readers.
- Your article should be between 800-1,200 words.
- Articles should be submitted via the New Post link in the main menu.
Where to find New Post?
Once you register as an affiliate and is logged in.
Hover over the main menu. You should see Account, Guest Posting, and New Post.
- If you're looking to score a guest post on a popular blog, the process starts with finding the right topic. But how do you go about finding a guest post topic that will both interest the blog's audience and fit the site's content?
- Start by taking a look at the blog's existing content. What topics are frequently covered? Is there a particular niche or angle that the site seems to focus on? Once you have a good understanding of the types of content that are typically published on the site, you can start brainstorming ideas for your own guest post.
- Another way to come up with potential guest post topics is to think about any unique expertise or experience that you have that could be of interest to the blog's readership. Do you have any insider knowledge or industry insight that others would find valuable?
Yes, topics typically surrounds Technology, Business growth, SEO, and Marketing.
No, it's 100% FREE.
Guest posting can be an extremely effective way to grow your blog or website. Not only can it help you gain exposure and build relationships with other bloggers, but it can also lead to increased traffic and higher search engine rankings.
Here are some of the benefits of guest posting:
- Increased Exposure: When you guest post on another blog, your name and a link to your website or blog are typically included in your author bio. This helps increase your visibility and exposes you to a new audience.
- Build Relationships: Guest posting is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers in your niche. When you comment on someone else’s blog or share their content, they are more likely to return the favor. Over time, this can lead to a strong network of mutual support among bloggers.
- Get More Traffic: When you publish a guest post on another blog, the traffic from that blog can translate into more visits to your website. This is called a backlink, and it s one of the most important factors in determining your search engine ranking.
- Get a Link to Your Website: When you guest post on another blog, your blog s URL is included in the author byline under your name. This gives you the opportunity to get a backlink to your site, which helps boost your search engine ranking.
No, wpgosocial.com offers text only posts at the moment.